Patient Eligibility for Services
Our patients are people you see and know through out our community. To be eligible for our services you must meet the following criteria:
- A local resident with a valid NC state id.
- Have no medical or dental insurance.
- Have incomes at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- Must be able to provide proof of income on initial visit.
Accepted forms of Proof of Income:
- Recent paystubs (at least one month, preferably two months)
- Last year’s Tax Return (e.g. Form 1040, 1040A)
- Current Social Security Benefits Award Letter
- Current Disability Benefits Award Letter
- Unemployment Benefits Award Letter, wage history
- A wage form or written statement from employer indicating monthly income
- Documents showing any other income
- If no income, letter of support from person or organization supporting you